To view the Top files report:
- Go to your Control Panel > Metrics > CDN menu.
- Click the Top Files section. You will get the list of top 50 files ( by default for the last week) with the following details:
- Resource - the name of the CDN resource
- File URL - the URL of the resource file
- Request - the total amount of file requests for the selected period
- Hit - the amount of successful file requests for the selected period
- Miss - the amount of failed file requests for the selected period
- Bandwidth -the amount of transmitted bandwidth for the selected period
- Actions - if available, you can click the Purge button to remove cache content. This action is available only for accelerated CDN resources
To sort information by column in ascending or descending order, mouse over the particular column header and click a triangle icon.
You can filter the statistics by date or by CDN resource - select the time period or the CDN resource from the drop-down menu and click the Apply button.
To export the statistics in csv format, click the Export to CSV button.