To view the Overview report:
- Go to your Control Panel > Metrics > CDN menu.
- Click the Overview section. You can filter the statistics by frequency and by date - select frequency (one minute, one hour or one day) and the time period from the drop-down menu and click the Apply button.
- You will get the statistics divided into several sections:
The line chart shows the cached and uncached bandwidth statistics (in MB) for the selected period.
Top 5 CDN resources
You can view top five CDN resources together with their details:
- Bandwidth - the amount of transmitted bandwidth for the selected period
- Cache Hit - the amount of successful file requests for the selected period
- Miss - the amount of failed file requests for the selected period
Top 5 Http errors
This section shows top five CDN resources with the biggest amount of http errors (4xx&5xx)
Top 5 CDN locations
You can view top five CDN locations with the biggest amount of bandwidth.
In this section you can find a diagram, which shows visitor statistics by region.
To sort information by column in ascending or descending order, mouse over the particular column header and click a triangle icon.