Be aware, that the bandwidth statistics report shows information on Stream type CDN resources only.
- To view the bandwidth statistics report:
- Go to your Control Panel > Metrics > CDN menu and then click the Stream Bandwidth tab.
- Select type of filter – either GB or Mbits/s. In MBPS mode you can get statistics for the last 10 days only. The older statistics is removed. There are no limitations for GB mode.
- Specify the period in the From and To fields.
- Select a resource or location for which the statistics will be generated.
- Click the Apply button.
The points in the graph are displayed according to a particular frequency, which depends on the time period specified with From and To parameters:
|Time Period||Frequency in seconds||Equivalent|
|0 - 30 days||86400||1 day|
|31 - 93 days||604800||1 week|
|equal or more than 93 days||1209600||2 weeks|
Statistics available in the frequency higher than selected will be accumulated to a single point of such frequency.
E.g. The statistics was requested for the period of 31-93 days, so the frequency of points in the graph is 7 days. If the statistics was generated few times during those 7 days (day1+day2+dayn) it will be added up and displayed as a single point, with a time stamp marked as the first day of such 7 days.
The statistics are displayed in two graphs: Cached and Non Cached.
To zoom into a time period, click and drag in a chart. Click the Reset Zoom button to zoom out again.